Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 is available for download on PC, laptop and console and can be streamed on mobile phones. Developed by Rockstar Games, GTA 5 takes you through the dangerous and action-packed stories of Michael De Santa, Trevor Phillips and Franklin Clinton. Originally launched in 2013, GTA V/GTA 5 was available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. However, since then GTA 5 has been released for PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC/Laptop. The game will also launch on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S next year. In this article, we are going to cover all the bases using which you can download GTA 5 on PC, and how to play GTA 5 on mobile phone, and more.
Read more: GTA 5 cheats PC, PS4, Xbox, Phone: Complete list of GTA 5 cheat codes
How to Download GTA 5 for PC
The availability of GTA 5 for PC was big news for gamers around the world. They are no longer dependent on playing GTA 5 on consoles. GTA 5 download for PC is also available using Steam, Epix Games Store and the official Rockstar Games Store.
How to Download GTA 5 Online for PC Using Steam
If you are using Steam to download GTA V for PC, the first thing you need to do is download the Steam app on your system. Follow these steps to download GTA 5 via Steam:
- go to steam website And Download Steam App on Windows PC
- You can now register for a new account or log in if you already have one.
- Find GTA 5 on Steam App
- Choose the GTA 5 Edition that best suits your requirement and budget
- GTA 5. Pay by using Debit/Credit card, or other means
- After payment confirmation, press the download button to get GTA 5 on your PC
How to Download GTA 5 Online Using the Epic Games Store
Similar to Steam, you need to download the Epic Games Store Launcher on your PC. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the Epic Games Store website and download the launcher from the top-right.
- Log in to your Epic Games account. You can also create an account using the signup option.
- Find GTA 5 in the Epic Games Launcher on the system.
- Click the Buy Now button, pay and download the game.
GTA V/ GTA 5 Minimum System Requirements for PC
- OS – Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU – Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600/AMD Phenom 9850
- GPU – Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 1GB/AMD HD 4870 1GB
- Memory – 4 GB RAM
GTA V/ GTA 5 for PC Recommended System Requirements
- OS – Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU – Intel Core i5 3470/AMD X8 FX-835
- GPU – Nvidia GeForce GTX 660/AMD HD 7870
- Memory – 8 GB RAM
gta 5 pc size
To download and play GTA 5 on PC, you will need at least 90GB of available space. It is recommended to download GTA 5 game file on SSD for better performance.
gta 5 pc price
GTA 5 is currently sold as part of bundles on both Steam and the Epic Games Store. The prices and contents of these bundles are listed below at the time of writing:
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition (Base Game, GTA Online, Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack) – Rs. 976
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition and Great White Shark Card Bundle – Rs. 1,574
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition and Megalodon Shark Card Bundle – Rs. 2,688
epic games store
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition – Rs. 2,321
The price of GTA 5 will change when it goes on sale on Steam or the Epic Games Store.
How can I play GTA 5 for free?
Unfortunately, you can’t download and play GTA 5 for free right now. You can grab the game for free if Rockstar announces a giveaway. During the last giveaway, many players have managed to Officially Download GTA V for Free via the Epic Games Store Back in 2020. However, gifts like this are extremely rare and we’ll update this article if we find any GTA 5 free giveaway gifts.
How to play GTA 5 on mobile phone
Although GTA 5 is not officially available on the Google Play Store or App Store, you can play GTA 5 on Android and iOS devices using Steam Link. If you bought the game on Steam, you can use Steam Link to stream the game to your smartphone. Here’s how you play GTA 5 on a mobile phone:
Play GTA 5 on Android/iOS Using Steam Link
- Download Steam Link App from google play store for Android, or app Store for ios
- Open Steam Link app and login with your Steam account
- Launch GTA 5 via Steam on your PC/Laptop
- Click on the GTA 5 icon on Steam Link to stream the game on your smartphone
It should be noted that a good internet connection will be required to stream any game, including GTA 5, via Steam Link. Ideally, both the mobile phone as well as the PC should be connected over a high-speed Ethernet/Wi-Fi connection. With this said, it is recommended to use the controller with Steam Link as touch controls can have latency issues.
questions to ask
Can you play GTA 5 Online with your friends?
Yes, you can play GTA 5 with your friends with GTA Online. GTA Online lets you create your own unique character and play high-stakes missions and heists with your friends.
Can GTA 5 run on low-end PC?
Since GTA 5 is a fairly old game, many new PCs can play the game on low to medium graphics settings. As per the minimum system requirements, the game can run on PC with old CPU and GPU. Therefore, many players will be able to play GTA 5 on their systems with low or medium graphics settings.
Download GTA 5 APK
There are many GTA 5 download apk available on the web; However, most of them are fake. We would advise you to follow the above steps to play the game on Android mobile phones, PCs and laptops.
How to4 weeks ago
[ Easy steps ] how to add status in WhatsApp web.  ( ͠❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)
blogging1 month ago
[ Awsome ]How to add a Table of Contents on Blogger. [ Basic step ] (•̃ ͜ʖ•̃)
blogging1 month ago
[ Best ] How to get Adsense approval within [24 hours]( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)
How to3 weeks ago
Amazon Prime plans 2021: Subscription price in India, benefits, Jio and Airtel offers, and more
App1 month ago
What is MOJ App? How to Create Account and Video in Moj?
Review1 month ago
Is Amazon Pay safe to use [UPI]
Game3 weeks ago
PS5 production cut due to global chip shortage
Game1 month ago
Free Fire Stylish Names for Boys/Girls