( Add status in whatsapp web ) WhatsApp has come up with an amazing feature that has managed to gain huge popularity in a very short span of time.
whatsapp status feature Is a great platform that helps you share your favorite thoughts, quotes, pictures, memes or even a video.
Yes! Like Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook, we can add Stories to WhatsApp through the Staus feature.
But unfortunately, WhatsApp Web does not allow you to upload status via PC. You can upload status from mobile and view it on WhatsApp web.
Add status in whatsapp web– What can be done?
( Add status in whatsapp web )
- Open WhatsApp Web on your computer and tap on the Status icon. This is a circle symbol (not a perfect circle)
- you can notice black user interfaceTap on the left panel to see your current status, it can be anything like image, text, memes or video. On the right, you can see “see your update”, This includes updates shared by you.
- To view the status of your contacts, tap their status and view. Status opens in full-screen mode in your default browser. You can also answer type answer and tap on the reply button; The icon looks similar to a send button
Things that do not support WhatsApp Web Status Feature
- You cannot upload a new status from WhatsApp Web, while you can still view the status you uploaded from WhatsApp’s mobile.
- You cannot delete any uploaded status from WhatsApp Web.( Add status in whatsapp web )
- If you’re using WhatsApp Web, you can’t see which of your contacts have seen your current status.
Who can see my WhatsApp status?
Only contacts you have saved on your phonebook can access your WhatsApp status. You don’t have the option to control the contacts who can and can’t see WhatsApp status as in the case of WhatsApp Web.
You can select Privacy via WhatsApp Mobile. Just tap on the menu button which is available in the top right center, choose Status privacy option, and here you can restrict contacts from viewing your status.
You can either “choose”my contact exceptiont” option or “just share with“Option if you want to share status with select people only.( Add status in whatsapp web )
You also get to see who has viewed your WhatsApp status in case of mobile (You don’t have to disable read receipts for messages in your WhatsApp.
If not, re-enable it by tapping on Settings > Account > Privacy, tap on the Read Receipts box). But, in the case of WhatsApp for web, you can only see the number of views and not your friends who have seen your status update.
WhatsApp Web is a nice and comfortable feature for computer users to read and reply to their WhatsApp messages from the PC itself.( Add status in whatsapp web )
However, WhatsApp for web has a number of limitations; It only allows you to check other’s WhatsApp status and send them replies.
So, if you are looking for a way or a trick to add WhatsApp status via WhatsApp Web, you don’t have a solution because all you have to do is upload the status via your mobile phone!
I understand that you are missing out on the great option to add status to WhatsApp Web and see who has viewed your status. Let’s hope that these properties will be enabled by WhatsApp soon.
Now you tell! Are you waiting for WhatsApp web update to take complete control like adding, editing status updates for WhatsApp status? Tell me your point of view in the comment section!
Thank you! Your Will Feedback Helps Us To Improve Our Website
Aslo read:- How to get Adsense approval within 24 hours
blogging1 month ago
[ Awsome ]How to add a Table of Contents on Blogger. [ Basic step ] (•̃ ͜ʖ•̃)
blogging1 month ago
[ Best ] How to get Adsense approval within [24 hours]( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)
How to3 weeks ago
Amazon Prime plans 2021: Subscription price in India, benefits, Jio and Airtel offers, and more
App1 month ago
What is MOJ App? How to Create Account and Video in Moj?
Review1 month ago
Is Amazon Pay safe to use [UPI]
Game3 weeks ago
PS5 production cut due to global chip shortage
Game1 month ago
Free Fire Stylish Names for Boys/Girls
blogging1 month ago
DuckDuckGo Se Traffic Kaise Laye In Hindi